Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

Áudio Analógico de Portugal

A paixão pelo Áudio
Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

A paixão pelo Áudio
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensPublicaçõesRegistrarEntrar
Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World

Ir para baixo 
4 participantes
AutorMensagem
ricardo onga-ku
Membro AAP
ricardo onga-ku

Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World Empty
MensagemAssunto: Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World   Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World EmptySáb Mar 03 2018, 14:50

I’ve always loved music. I remember going to sleep as a 5 year old listening to music on a small AM transistor radio next to my bed. In high school I loved listening to progressive rock FM stations from New York City late at night such as WNEW. In my sophomore year at college my roommate Brian had an incredible stereo — JBL 100 speakers with orange grills, Dynaco Stereo 400 amp, TEAC reel-to-reel tape deck, and a Thorens turntable. I had a decent record collection, and the combination made for great music listening the entire year. There were lots of rich kids from Long Island in our 20 story dorm at Syracuse, but nobody had better sounding music than our room.

Continua aqui https://medium.com/@skikirkwood/truth-lies-and-fraud-in-the-audiophile-world-a365e56c97c4
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
analog_sa
Membro AAP
analog_sa

MensagemAssunto: Re: Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World   Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World EmptySáb Mar 03 2018, 15:07

The frustrated sceptic's guide to the unaffordable? Laughing
José Miguel
Membro AAP
José Miguel

MensagemAssunto: Re: Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World   Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World EmptySáb Mar 03 2018, 15:36

I like this question:

“Have the traditional audiophile blogs and magazines and reviews helped to educate rather than sell product?”

Also understand what Analog_sa is questioning… yes, the unaffordable is “pain in the …”!!! Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World 2613325421

A few days ago i/we (me and Luciana) had two experiences that showed to us the value of money when well applied. There is a difference and that difference has a cost/price, but the most expensive it´s always better?
Well… not for my ears. All rule have the exception, right!?!?!

Like a person with expensive equipment said to us: you notice a difference between this and what you have at home? Glad to know, worst was if you didn’t!!!
And we started smiling.

So… something’s true, something’s not entirely true (question of taste!?!? And that’s why I really like the first question, we don’t have all the same education…), something’s fake or lies or fraud, something’s …
ricardo onga-ku
Membro AAP
ricardo onga-ku

MensagemAssunto: Re: Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World   Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World EmptyQua Mar 07 2018, 22:33

José Miguel escreveu:
I like this question:

“Have the traditional audiophile blogs and magazines and reviews helped to educate rather than sell product?”

Also understand what Analog_sa is questioning… yes, the unaffordable is “pain in the …”!!! Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World 2613325421

A few days ago i/we (me and Luciana) had two experiences that showed to us the value of money when well applied. There is a difference and that difference has a cost/price, but the most expensive it´s always better?

Claro que não. High End não significa tanto elevado desempenho mas mais luxo e exclusividade.
TD124
Membro AAP
TD124

MensagemAssunto: Re: Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World   Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World EmptyDom Mar 11 2018, 11:28

analog_sa escreveu:
The frustrated sceptic's guide to the unaffordable? Laughing
Excellent synthesis ... 2cclzes

Mais a sério ... penso que vivemos numa época aonde o pragmatismo e a "desconfiança razoàvel" deve ser aplicada em "todos" os sectores do comércio. Hoje, o dualismo entre sectores cria inumeros casos de antagonismo como; vinho à antiga vs vinho moderno, cultura orgânica vs cultura industrial, café de barista hipster vs bica da tasca, passado vs presente ou mesmo identidade nacional vs abertura social ... sém que muitas vezes seja compreendida a razão destas situações, que na realidade "quase" sempre existiram!...

Ver o mundo comercial do audio como um "ninho de vespas" aonde os industriais multiplicam de imaginação com o unico objectivo de aldrabar o consumidor é uma visão limitada ... mesmo se em alguns casos pode ser veridica, mas como a experiência da VW provou recentemente ... qual industrial não aldraba um pouco ???...

Pareçe-me mais justo e razoàvel de analisar as coisas caso por caso em vez de criar artigos generalisados que criam uma forma de "esquizofrenia" que não permite de separar o trigo do joio. Ao mesmo tempo lembro uma màxima do comércio que é:

Se um produto é fabricado, é porque em principio existe um cliente para ele!...

A partir daqui, tudo o que existe na alta fidelidade tém um adepto ao menos ... e criticar isso é uma maneira de negar o livre arbitrio do consumidor e o seu direito a pagar 5€ uma bica num bar hipster se tal é a sua vontade...

Pareçe-me então mais interessante de discutir à volta de casos concretos. Se uma pessoa vive uma experiência "bem-feita" de comparação entre um cabo USB do chinês e um de alto preço e o do chinês for superior (ou o outro ...) do que discutir de generalidades aonde muitas vezes o produto ném sequer foi escutado, mas é julgado por aldrabice simplesmente porque é caro !...

cheers
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World   Truth, Lies and Fraud in the Audiophile World Empty

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1